Wednesday, September 23, 2015

ACCEPTANCE

Oh, to know acceptance in a feeling sort of way; to be known for what I am-not what I do or say. it's nice to be loved and wanted for the person I seem to be. but my heart cries out to be loved for the person who is really me!




To be able to drop all fronts and share with another my fears, would bring such relief to my soul, though accompanied by many tears.




When I find this can be done without the pain of rejection, then will my joy be complete, I'll have feelings toward self-correction.




The path to feeling acceptance from God is paved with acceptance here on earth; being valued by others I love enhances my own feelings of worth.




Oh, the release and freedom He gives as I behold his wonderful face-- as he makes my acceptance real in him, and i learn of the meaning of grace.




What a pity it is that so late we find His love need not be earned; as we yield to him all manner of strife a precious truth has been learned.




Then, as we share with others who still search for love, acceptance, and rest; may they find in us the savior's love, and experience the end of their quest.




C.R. Solomon

No comments: