Thursday, July 22, 2010

In laws

in-laws your spouses family.love them or hate them they are part of your life.some get bad rep because that is what they are in laws.some people don't like theres and others do.well i will be the first to tell you that i am one of the fortunate few who has awesome brothers in law and sister in laws and mother in law.they have been there through all my crisis and if i need someone to talk to they are there.I love each and everyone of them as well as my nieces and nephews.I been fortunate to be in this family whether i am married to their sister or if we are not married they are still there.its a family once you in you are in as long as you treat their family members with love and respect.if you need support they are there-I just want to write this so when they find this post that they will know that I love each and everyone of them and thank them for being there. I always think of them and i keep them in my prayers.

times are hard and friends are hard to find.and when you can't depend on your own family i KNOW i can depend on them. when you have the support i haVE and if you are fortunate like me you will understand what i am saying.

once again i want to say thank you to all of them and maybe one day i can repay your kindness that you have shown to me.for allowing me into your family and accepting me for me.

thank you.

No comments: