Tuesday, June 22, 2010

on to my next subject

OK i think that's enough about suicide and its effect and what to look for.hopefully it will help someone and maybe one one of you can also help someone who is in distress. I would like to say that I won't ever do it again or tell you i am completely happy and have friends all around me.ha ha not likely but i take it one day at a time. as for friends well needless to say i am an introvert-and people make me nervous and i have problems expressing myself-imagine that.after 49 years i am still an introvert and very shy.so making friends is a hard thing for me-never know what to say or make myself clear and i am very misunderstood-so i stay this way.

now going to collect Cd's,(music)collecting Gone with the wind' memorabilia or collecting swords and knives or collecting cherished teddies is my joy.working in the yard and finding ways to make it look better-raising my 2 Colombian red tail boas as pet has given me joy.playing online games and playing on pogo.com-and sometimes blogging to get things off my chest.but its those quiet times when my mind never stops,whether i am laying down or sitting on the porch-the quiet times that gets to me-my mind 100 miles a hour and it never stops-maybe one day i might be able to get a handle on this. not month i will be alone in a 3 bedroom house-my daughter and grandson are moving into their own apartment which i think its great for them-my son is incarcerated and well my wife left me saying it wasn't me it was her.I have my doubts on that for i know i am no where a perfect husband-i have my faults but apparently she not saying what i did wrong so she replies it is her not me.i think that is a cop out and i can't believe i did nothing wrong. a marriage takes 2 good or bad. but i guess i just have to just let go and maybe one day she will tell me the truth. but i won't hold my breath. I have nothing bad to say about my wife-she is a wonderful,loving person who cares.she gives everything into a relationship,she a awesome cook,we share cleaning the house together-maybe not as much as i should.but i do help,overall she a extremely amazing loving wife.what happened i don't know i can only assume or guess.which i am not good at either. but enough on that as well.well thanks again for listening to my babbling.

No comments: